Vitrified tiles is a ceramic tile with very low absorbency. It is an alternate to marble and granite flooring. This type of tiles are often used outside due to their water and frost resistance.
Our company possess an extensive range of floor and wall vitrified tiles available in variety of styles, patterns, prints, sizes, colors and textures. We offer vitrified tiles not just match your basics but also with a guarantee of world best quality driven by the most advanced and best of technology.
“We offer vitrified tiles not only exhibit world-class quality but the most affordable pricing as well”
Currently vitrified tiles has changed the business scenario of Morbi. There are currently 76 companies in Morbi that are manufacturing different types vitrified tiles. So anyone can assume the demand of this type of tiles in Indian market.
Types of Vitrified Tiles:
Here there is list of four different types of vitrified tile.
Vitrified tile that are printed with screen printing technology and then polished are known as soluble salt vitrified tile.
- Soluble Salt is cheapest type of vitrified tiles in Indian market.
- The design of soluble salt tile is subject to diminish away after use of few years.
- It has less design options because of technology limitations.
Double Charge vitrified tile press feeds two colors on the tiles bisque and makes a thick layer of design on top of it. Therefore such design layer becomes 3 to 4 mm thicker.
So it makes double charge vitrified tile ideal choice for heavy traffic commercial projects.
- DC tiles have very long life compared to traditional soluble salt tiles.
- Limited design pattern because of technology limitations.
Full Body Vitrified Tile:
Full Body vitrified tile has color all the way throughout the body (thickness) of the tile. Because of this twittering or scratches are less noticeable in this type of tiles. Full body vitrified tiles are formed with the paint combination pre-added while making the body of vitrified tile.
- Design of this type of vitrified tile will never fade because it is spread in entire body of tiles.
- Ideal flooring which can resist heavy traffic areas like shopping complex, airports
- Full body vitrified tile is very costly as compared to other type of tiles.
- Only few tiles companies in Morbi make full body vitrified tiles because every new design need new combination for body preparation.
Available in limited design selection.
Glazed Vitrified Tile (GVT):
Before invent of Digital printing some companies in Morbi were manufacturing vitrified tiles with glazed surface is known as Glazed Vitrified tile (GVT).
- The glaze layer on top of vitrified tiles offers us to print any designs. Further because of digital printers the designing possibilities became infinite.
- GVT tiles are the best for any kind of requirement. Marble patterns, wooden patterns or anything you can imagine is now possible in GVT.
- Because of digital technology cost higher, therefore this type of vitrified tiles cost is high.
Here is list of different sizes of vitrified tiles:
Sizes of Vitrified Tiles:
- 600 mm x 600 mm (options available in soluble salt, double charge, digital)
- 600 mm x 1200 mm (options available in digital)
- 800 mm x 800 mm (options available in double charge)
- 800 mm x 1200 mm (options available in double charge, digital)
Many companies such as Excel ceramics also makes 300 mm x300 mm heavy duty vitrified tiles. Vitrified tiles are also available in different colors. So, Here there is list of different colors that are available in market.
Available Colors of Vitrified Tile:
Ivory, beige, soft white, pure white, milky white, jesalmer, teracotta, salt & pepper.